Thursday, September 12, 2013

Grapevine: More Special Masses coming to St. Ann in Charlotte

Dear Readers,

I know, I know, it has been a while... but the summer flew by, and like all native Italians, I take the month of August off!  :-)

That said, now that I am back, the Grapevine is very active within the Park Rd. Curia and some wonderful things coming up.

But firstly, what wonderful things I personally missed by taking my August month off...
  • Missa Cantata Nuptial Mass (Aug. 3)
  • Missa Solemnis for the Vigil of the Assumption (Aug. 14)
  • Missa Solemnis for the Immaculate Heart of Mary (Aug. 22)

And now, what I am hearing is coming...
  • Missa Cantata Feast of St. Michael (Sept. 29,12.30pm)
  • Missa Cantata Feast of Christ the King (Oct. 27, 12.30pm)
  • Missa Cantata Requiem for All Souls (Nov. 2, Noon)
  • Missa Cantata Immaculate Conception (Dec. 8, 12.30pm)
  • Missa Solemnis Vigil of the Nativity (Dec. 24, 6.00pm)

The frequency with which St. Ann's is now offering these Masses is so great as to soon be making my little blog irrelevant in announcing these Masses, as St. Ann is almost fully transformed into a full "dual-form" parish will all the traditional calendar feasts being celebrated with full solemnity.

What a blessing this parish is in the heart of the Southeast!


No comments: